Content Authoring and Curation
The ansrsource team authors and curates content appropriate for all levels and types of learners and covering a wide range of subject areas and topics.
Our team of in-house learning experts includes writers, instructional designers, copyeditors, and subject matter experts spanning an array of disciplines, general to specialized.
We have expertise creating:
- In-text content to appear within a textbook, manual, or learning guide
- Instructional content to appear within a traditional, digital, or blended learning course
In collaboration with our clients, we determine the type of content needed and then write or build the content by:
- Curating open educational resources (OER)
- Researching and assembling information from other types of resources
- Authoring customized content from scratch
We also specialize in revisions and refreshes, updating content so that it is current, relevant, and fresh.